We've known for a long time that physical contact is a way of communicating emotional love. Research projects in the field of child development concluded this conclusion: Infants holding, hugging, and kissing form a healthier animal life than those who stay without a physical contact for a long time.
All of her hands, kissing, hugging and sexual relationships are all about communicating emotional love to one spouse.
The touch of love can take many forms. As touching receptors are on the whole body, touching love can spell the expression of love almost anywhere. This does not mean that all touches are equal.
There are many dialects in every language. Below you will find only a few, but in the end you need to understand the spouse's dialogue.
Your best tutor is your spouse, of course. Do not be fooled by the mistake of believing that the touch that delights you will please him.
If the spouse's lover is PHYSICAL TOUCH:
- Walk from the car to the mall to reach and hold the spouse's hand. (There is nothing, of course, there are three little children with you.)
- While eating together, let your knees kneel and touch your spouse.
- Go to your spouse and say, "Did I tell you I love you?" Take her in her arms and embrace her while rubbing it and continuing. "You are the best!" (Resist the temptation to go to the bedroom.) Unscrew yourself and move on to the next thing.
- While your spouse is imprisoned, go up behind him and start on shoulder massage. Continue for five minutes without your spouse asking you to stop.
- When you sit together in a church when the minister calls for prayer, reach and hold the spouse's hand.
- Get started with sex by giving your spouse a foot massage. Continue with other parts of the body as long as you enjoy your spouse.
- Start the water in the jacuzzi and tell your spouse that you are looking for a partner who joins.
- You ride along the road, stretch and touch the spouse on your feet, the stomach, the arm, your hands … If you say "stop!" with every tool on the brakes.
- When your family or friends visit you, touch the presence of your spouse. The hug, your hand around your arm, your arms around as you speak, or simply your hand on your shoulders, can look for a double emotional point. He says, "Even before every man in our house, I can see you."
- When your spouse arrives home, meet him a step earlier than usual and embrace his companion. If we meet normally at the door, go to the garage. She bends down on the deserted window and can give her a kiss.
(Please read the book "The Five Loving Languages" of Gary Chapman's Book
Supported by sbobet